I don't know about you but I absolutely LOVE finding a deal. Being a stay at home Mom, I am always looking to save money. Especially when it comes to clothes for my kids as they grow so quickly.
While I was in the U.S on vacation, I came across a store called Justice.www.shopjustice.com/ - United States I couldn't believe the deals we found there. First off, they had 40% off the entire store. That was great to see, however, as I walked further into the store, they had a clearance section which had 40% off and than because of the storewide sale, you take off an additional 40% off the clearance items. Well I couldn't believe it so of course I asked to be sure and they said this was correct. I bought over 15 items for less than $100. I also received a card that if I came back and spent $50, they would take $25 off my total cost. Yes, I did return to the store to buy more items. Who could resist?
Well I told everyone about the good deals I got and of course how great I thought the clothes were at this store. I planned on heading back to the U.S for another shopping trip at some point, until I saw on their website that there is now Justice stores in Canada! And there is one right now at www.placedorleans.com/.
I decided to go there with one of my daughters and my niece. They had a great time trying on the clothes and I enjoyed checking out the deals!!
Be sure to go and see this store. It is great for girls and the sizes don't stop at 14...they go until size 20!
If you visit, let me know how you enjoyed it!!!
Oh, it's cool to see them creeping into Canada. Build-A-Bear has (had?) a line of clothes that mirrored some of theirs so that kid and cub could match... but nobody knew what "Justice" was!
ReplyDelete